Monday, June 18, 2012

Critter Sketch challenge

This week at Critter Sketch we have a sketch challenge (#120) for you...

Here is what I did with it... I kind of took liberty with the sketch elongating and making the other side wider to fit my idea but...it still is the sketch!
My niece is graduating from high school this Friday and I thought it would make the perfect graduation card for her.
I used a die to cut the vine and leaves with my Cuttlebug. The background paper was also run thru the Cuttlebug using an embossing folder. The sentiment was stamped and then embossed and has beautiful raised letters. My flower was bought at a little junk store near me. It was $1 for a set of six. I couldn't go wrong!
Check out all of the other creations at the Critter Sketch Challenge blog and then give the challenge a go!
Happy Monday everyone!
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Great Impressions - Die cut or punch
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - something that reflects you (The sentiment is truly me for I will always believe in my dreams!)
Crafty Calender- Flowers in bloom
Hiding in MY Craft Room - Embossing (my whole sentiment)

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Gorgeous card..
Your teamie - Shirl

Angela said...

One of my most favorite quotes! What a deal on those flowers...and I love the vine/swirl die! Lovely card...

Thanks for joining us in the monthly challenge at Great Impressions Stamps!

marion said...

It's gorgeous ! Hugs, Marion

Glenda Atkins said...

This is beautiful and it is a fabulous quote! Put it all together and you have a fab card!
hugs
glenda

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful Card! I love your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...