Friday, June 15, 2012

Let's Go Fly A Kite!

Yup...Go fly a kite! Jellypark Friends wants to see your creations using kite images, strings, kite bg papers, etc. on your projects! Here's what I have created for the challenge...





I colored with Copics and cut out the boy and kite. I then added some soft clouds to the background and a kite string using friendship bracelet twine. My papers are from Recollections and I faux stitched around the border of the yellow paper. The sentiment is also from the same set. Check it out at Jellypark Friends; I think you will love the value for your money!


It's also time for another new release from Claire over at Jellypark Friends. Claire has released two new images one of which I have used to create this card...


I colored with a combo of Promarkers and Copics then cut the image out. I stitched around the outer part of my paper that he is backed on. My stars were cut with my Cricut using Birthday Bash. The added blue stars are from Michael's $1 spot. My sentiment is from Create with TLC.

Isn't he just the cutest?
Check out everyone's creations and then take the challenge!
Happy Friday everyone!!!!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Charisma Cards - Male cards (both of my cards)
Delightful challenges - For the Boys (Both cards)
My Mum's Craft Shop - Clean and Simple (my card with the kite)

6 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fab boy card - just so cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges for our "For the Boys" Challenge hugs Susan x

Erum Tasneem said...

these are so cute Georgia!

Gaynor Greaves said...

Hey Georgia, Absolutely stunning cards, love the images, thanks for joining our CAS challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Two delightful cards Georgia, love them both!

Clare Brown said...

two fab cards..oh how I wish I could fly away to somewhere hot lol.goodluck at charisma this week

Carrie said...

Lovely card!

Thank you joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Carrie

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...