Tuesday, March 27, 2012

You're A Classic!


Hi everyone! I made this card for my SIL for her birthday next month. She loves classic cars and she herself can probably now be called a classic! LOL...
I used my Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge and my Cricut Expression die cut machine to make all of the images with the exception of the palm trees. Those were done using my Crocs Rule Cricut cartridge. I really love how this turned out and I hope she likes it too!
The car is popped up using pop dots so it looks like it is traveling down the road. I used Stampin' Up solid card stock for the images. My card base is actually from a package of note cards that were given to me. I always try to "think green" when doing my creating! I have also added a little white gel pen and a glitter pen to help highlight parts of the car.
Jinger Adams over at Scrapbooking Queen is having a design team call and I want to try out using this card as my entry. Fingers crossed...I would LOVE to make the team!

8 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh Georgia, this is such a great card! I love that car! be careful or my hubby will be over to try to talk trade with you. tee hee!

Mary Jean said...

When I saw your card I thought ohhh my hubby would love that! I'm gonna have to make one now and I'll be ready when his birthday comes around! Good luck!

LisaB said...

Great card! love the palm trees. Thanks for the inspirations!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Thank you for submitting for the
Jinger Adams Design Team Call
The Scrapbooking Queen
Design Team Leader &
Social Media Coordinator
www.thescrapbookingqueen.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Super card Georgia, that is one fab car!

sugarsherri said...

love the card..very fresh and clean!

Sherri
Katy, TX

Scrappy Beads said...

Your project is fabulous… *Ü*
Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
**Lots of BIG Hugs**
Deborah

Linsey R said...

Love it! It's so fun and cool! Great card, tfs Georgia! Hope you've had a wonderful weekend! Hugs xoxo

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...