Thursday, March 15, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge #14


Wow! I can't believe we are on the 14th round for this challenge at CDAC ! If you have been playing along since the beginning that means that you have received around 70 free images...Amazing! This challenge our theme is "Baskets and Bunnies"
I was given this flower basket image by Ike's Art. I love it!
I used Copics to color it and also a white gel pen. I cut it out and popped it up using pop dots and added the ribbon to the handle. My sentiment is a freebie that I found "somewhere out there". If you know whose it is please let me know...
Check out the challenge. If you didn't get in it yet you can buy in for this round for $1.00. What a deal!
Have a great day everyone. I have to go to the dentist later today so my day will be almost a great one...lol!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous and what a beautiful and true sentiment.
Hugs
Desire

Glenda Atkins said...

OMG you are fast,I am still trying to decide which image to use:O) Love how you coloured the basket and flowers!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...