Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Greetings


I made this card using a sweet image from Jellypark Friends. Easter is slowly creeping up on us and will be here before we know it! I love Easter and egg hunts...going to church and seeing all of the pretty dresses on the little girls and little boys all dressed up! Easter really signifies a new beginning and I love that Spring shows us that new beginning!
I paper pieced the bunny costume and colored the rest with my Copics. Two pieces of paper and a grosgrain ribbon were used for the background. I added some grass that I hand cut and some stems done with my Cricut. The little butterfly is a 3D sticker. I punched out the scallop circles for the sentiment which I hand stamped.I then stitched around the edges of the card.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Easter or Spring
Crafts & Me - Light Airy Spring colors
Stamping for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Dutch Dare - Cute and Cuddly(I think he sure is cute...and cuddly!)

5 comments:

RoseC said...

Awww, Georgia . . . your sweet bunny costume kid looks wonderful on this pretty Easter card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Light Airy Spring Colours challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable Georgia, love the bunny!

Jennifer Scull said...

you have made such an adorable card with this cutie! I'm so glad you are staying on the Jellypark team with us! :)

Manuela said...

Oh my, what a cute image! Your card is adorable, Georgia! Such a cutie :)
Thanks for playing with us at DDCC this week!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again next week.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...