Friday, March 23, 2012

Jellypark New Release and Challenge!

Claire over at Jellypark has released her new images today so make sure to go over and check them out and see what cute creations the DT has done to showcase them.
It is also our challenge time and the challenge for this round is, "What's The Weather ?"
I chose to work with a sweet image of "Three Rabbits" and created this card for it"

I decided that since Spring seems to be showing her face in my neck of the world I would design a card to celebrate it! Who would believe that in the middle of March it would be 82 degrees in Buffalo, NY? Unheard of!
I colored my image with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out. I uploaded a rainbow clip art from the internet and used a free sentiment to complete my card. I used a Spellbinder die to cut out the image and then I inked the edges to make it seem like the sun.I then used pop dots to raise it up on the card. I really am pleased how it turned out.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
PaperPlay Challenges - Spring Colors
Crafts and Me - Light Airy Spring Colors
Little Darlings Challenge -Spring Is In The Air

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely little scene you have created here.
Hugs
Desire

SiskiyouSue said...

Love it! This little bunny is one of my favorites and I really love what you've done with her.

Heide said...

What a cute little scene you have made, I can see your little bunnies dancing and spinning under the rainbow, adorable! It has been so much fun working with you at Jellypark friends.
Hugs, Heide

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOL I know, huh? I'm in Massachusetts, so we're neighbors - and it was unseasonably hot here the last few days, too! Great card. :)

Glenda Atkins said...

What an adorable image and what a lovely rainbow, just too cute!

Melissa said...

Cute card, you stop by my blog today and asked how I did the eyelids on the bunny... I purchased the eyes at Joanne Fabrics! Thanks for stopping by and the lovely comment!

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Geogia, I love that rainbow :)
It's been great working with you at Jellypark Friends.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mina said...

what a gorgeously pretty spring card, fabulous design...thanks for joining in with our Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...