Friday, March 9, 2012

Jellypark Friends Craft Challenge!


"It's National Craft Month! what is your fave craft product? Technique? Use your faves on your project! Celebrate crafting!"
Yup March is national crafting month and today is a new release at Jellypark Friends. Check out what I have created using the sweet fairy image. I copied it twice; sizing one smaller and flipping it to face the other direction. I used a sentiment by TLC and then printed it all out and colored with Copics and a glitter pen. A Spellbinder die was used to cut it out. My card base was cut using the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge. My designer paper is from a 12 x 12 paper pack of Girl Scout papers. Yup...girl scouts! I only paid $1.00 for a yummy pack of 24 double sided papers from K & co. I found it at Big Lots. Gotta love that store! My feathery looking string is from a ball of yarn that I picked up at the Dollar Tree. Another bargain! It has wonderful silvery threads running through it. I thought it was perfect for this "magical" card. The flower and brad are from my stash.
Check out the challenge and all of the yummy creations made by the DT over at Jellypark Friends!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Sarah Hurley - Birthday Celebrations
Flutter By Wednesday - Butterfly, Fairy or Angel
Celebrate the Occasion - Shaped Card
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A magical card indeed.
Hugs
Desire

girlia said...

Adorable shaped card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CTO

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card,love the shape and the fab. image.

Heide said...

I love that you used two fairies on this cute card.

Hazel said...

Hi Georgina

What a wonderful card - I just love it - the colours and the image are just great - fantastic.

Take care

Hazel x

Anonymous said...

Super shaped card.So pretty.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

This is just sooo sweet, I love your wonderfully colored images with the beautiful fibers and accents! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Birthday (shape card)" challenge :)

Esther said...

Really sweet shaped card! The fairies are so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Celebrate The Occasion this week!

Clare Brown said...

fab card sweetie, goodluck at sarah hurley challenges.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...