Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Doodle Me This...


The monthly challenge is still going on over at Doodle Pantry so what are you waiting for??? Just for entering (and using a Doodle Pantry image) you will receive the cutest little Quirky Bunny set! It is adorable! Check it out at Doodle Pantry.
I want to show you what I have created with one of the newest sets entitled "Easter Birdie". I used the colored image and then cut it out with a Spellbinder die. I embossed it using the Swiss dot folder in my Cuttlebug. I also finished the inside of the card...I will show you that later today as I haven't taken a pic of it yet and need to get to work!
Have a great day all and be sure to check out the challenge!

12 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Crazy cute! I read your profile. I taught in the field of special needs (resource) at Greenville HIgh School for 33 years. I now sub in area of traumatic brain injury and autism at the high school level. My oldest is back in grad school in medicine and I have my other son leaving for college in the fall...meaning empty nester for my DH and I.

Barb said...

I love this Georgia!!! How cute!!!!

Donna said...

Looks like your birdie is ready for Easter. All dressed in the finest colors for Easter. So cute!

AllisonG said...

So cute! Did you use a paper crimper on that dark blue paper behind the image or did it come that way? It really adds a lot of texture to the card.

Kathy W. said...

Beautiful card Georgia! Love the layout and the colors, perfect for Easter *Ü*

Marsha said...

The DP and brads match the egg color perfectly. Cute.

Linda Anderson said...

Oh how sweet!! Love, love, love that birdie!!! Fabulous with the added embossing!

Linda

auntbeespickles said...

So cute Georgia! Love how you emboss the image! So darling!
Hugs, Sarah

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia I just love the blue behind the birdie it just pops the image perfectly. I've never embossed the entire image and I REALLY like how it turned out!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the birdie Easter card you made, love how you embossed the main image and the bright blue behind the main frame! Wonderful!

Pat (mspfd) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat (mspfd) said...

Total cuteness! This card just makes me smile. Loving the dots and strips. Great colors and design, Geogia!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...