Monday, March 12, 2012

Critter Challenge #106

This week our challenge at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog is to "think Green"! Your creation is to be done in all shades of green only in honor or St. Patrick's Day this coming Saturday. Only greens...(maybe a little white too)!
Here is what I did:



My sentiment is by Create with TLC. I love Paulette's sentiments! Papers are from my stash (sorry I don't know what companies...). I used a Stampin Up punch for the flowers and small brads for their centers. A spellbinders die was used for the sentiment.A little inking around the edges of all papers and then a lace flower border to finish up. I know it sounds like a quick and easy card but I really had a hard time thinking green! Sometimes cards go together quickly for me but this wasn't one of those times...lol!
Check out what my great team mates have created for you at the Critter Sketch blog and then plan on going green with us! Have a great Monday everyone and hopefully a wonderful work week...
I would like to enter the following challenges:
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Dies to Die For - Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mamas - Green
Raise the Bar - Go Green

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful love the colours and sentiment.
Hugs
Desire

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, wonderful design and the sentiment is fabulous!

Dawn Louise said...

Fabulous card and thanks for entering it into our challenge at that craft place good luck

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...