Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!




Sorry I have been MIA... I have been super busy with...life! I went Xmas shopping last weekend with my girlfriends to PA. (no tax on clothing there). This week has been super busy at work and home. The grandbabies were over last night and I had brought them home a craft from school to make. Aren't they so darn cute?! They (Bella and Augie) are coming over in a little while to carve pumpkins (nothing like waiting til the last day...) and have dinner here before going trick or treating. I made pumpkin chili in the Crock pot. Yummy! And I made a pumpkin pie for dessert! I guess I am trying to get all my pumpkins in for the holiday! LOL! I hope everyone is well and I will get around to all your blogs starting tomorrow when I have a little "breathing room" time. Happy Halloween everyone! And don't forget to set those clocks back tonight!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Your grandkids are adorable!!! I've missed ya girl!

Blessings,
Christine

Javablustamper said...

Hey!! You went to PA and didn't visit me? Boo-hoo!! Haha! Hope you had fun! Missed ya! Your grandkids are SUPER cute!! Hope you are well!!


Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Vee said...

Great pics Georgia looks like they had loads of fun. I have an award on my blog for you.
xx Vee

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...