Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baby Shower Day!



Well today is the day for my nephew and niece (in-law)'s baby shower. I finished this keepsakes box last night! Nothing like last minute... I thought they could keep the baby cards, birth announcement, etc. in it as keepsakes. Yes they are having a girl!They will name her Madelyn. Her name will be in memory of my sister (my nephew's Mom) who past away, Lynda. It will be awfully hard to keep emotions in check tonight with my sister not here for the baby shower... But hopefully there will be lots of tears of happiness too!
The above are the favors that I made. The Cutting Cafe has a sweet template for these little boxes and also has sentiments that you can use with them. I used my scallop and circle punches to make the little flowers on top of each one and then filled with candy. I hope everyone likes them!

5 comments:

Javablustamper said...

WOOHOO!!! SUPER cute favors girl!! I LOVE them!! How have you been? Hope you and your family are well!! Now I must go and check your other creations!!


Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Georgia said...

I love boxes! You did a great job!

Christine said...

How great. They are wonderful!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Justine said...

These are precious and I love the memory box. Great job

Desire Fourie said...

Such a cute and girle keepsakes box which I am sure will be treasured. Love the happy favours.
Hugs
Desire

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...