Sunday, November 15, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge



My card with the cute snowman was done for the Squigglefly challenge this week. This again is another sketch challenge. I used stickles on the snow and a gel pen on the outline of the snowman's hat, arms, and a few other places. The snowman is from Cornish Farms (i think...!), but I think that I was to use a Squigglefly image so it probably won't win anything... (And I do have lots of their images! I just wasn't thinking and already entered their challenge. Oh well... there's always next week!) I used my round scalloped Nesties for the center background and image. Some chalk inks were used to distress the edges of the 4 squares in the background.And of course copics to color... I figured that I would do holiday cards cause it will be here before we know it! The weather today (and all last week, and next week) is wonderful in Buffalo! It has felt like September days of Indian summer! But that means that my brain thinks it's earlier then it is... LOL! Have a great day everyone and a super week!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Another cute card!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...