Saturday, November 14, 2009

Twisted Sister Thursday Challenge


I did this card for the challenge over at Shirley's 2 Girls this week.(S2GSC33) I loved the sketch and just had to figure out how to use it.You also needed to add wire somewhere on your card. (Hence the twist! LOL!) I came up with the cute little flower pot idea that you see above. I then used an image from S2G for my stamped image to follow the sketch...and Voila! Here is the result...

I used copics to color it. Leave me some lovin' and let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Anne said...

You took the twist literally with twisted wire, brilliant! LOL. I love the colourscheme and everything about your card, so pretty.

Thanks for joining us at Twisted Thursday, hope you're joining us at the SNRCardiverse group for Shirleys2Girls for the free digi image tonight :)

Christine said...

Great card Georgia!!! I love that image and your springy flowers!

Blessings,
Christine

Sue said...

Georgia, this card is too cute!
Love those curly wire flowers especially.

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creation. Love the pink.
Hugs
Desire

S2G said...

Georgia...what a breath of fresh air!
the color palette is so yummy! love what you did with the TWIST! DEIDRE

Debbie said...

I love what you did with you card and the wire! How brilliant!Thanks for playing with us over at shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday and hope to see you play with us again this week.

Justine said...

great card Georgia, love the spiral flower stems and your soft coloring. Great color combo.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...