Saturday, November 21, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges #12


Crazy 4 Challenges has a cool sketch this week so I thought I would give it a go! I love these little Mice from House Mouse and thought that they would be perfect for this sketch. I used copics and some other embellishments. The cool little swirl metal is really an ornament hanger that I found at The Dollar Tree in a package of 40! What a deal! I'm sure you could think of lots of ways to incorporate them into your creations! I first saw them on my friend Georgia's blog (yes...another Georgia!). She found hers at Hobby Lobby. I bet mine were cheaper! LOL! So a big Thank You Georgia for making me aware they were out there!

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

super cute card

Christine said...

Such a cute card!!! Now I have to go to dollar tree tomorrow!

Blessings,
Christine

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful card! Love the little touch of gingham ribbon! You did a lovely job with the sketch! :D

Justine said...

This is such a fun image and I love how you have colored it

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...