Sunday, November 15, 2009

Card Patterns challenge #41

I finally feel like maybe my Mojo is back. For the last couple of weeks I have been very lethargic (big word..are you duly impressed?! LOL!). But I think I finally feel up to creating again. This card was done for the challenge this week at Card Patterns (#41 challenge) which was to follow their sketch.This is a smaller card just the right size to slip on top of a gift for that little "Angel" in your life! I used a card with the silver dots already on it and added the additional layered background pieces. I used my dotted swiss folder for the green piece of paper. The rest is self explanatory.The image was a swap so I am not sure where it originates...(maybe SU?). Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Christine said...

So Cute!

Blessings,
Christine

whoistracy said...

Just adorable Georgia! I love that sweet little image you used.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...