Sunday, October 18, 2009

Last of the Halloween Cards?


This didn't start out as a Halloween card...but something happened to it along the way! I think a magic spell was cast upon my mind and it grabbed this digital image to use instead of the one I originally planned! LOL! Oh well! This will be the last of the Halloween cards for this year as I don't need anymore. And...it's time to start on other holidays! Have a great Sunday everyone. I am off to church and will be back here later today hopefully.

4 comments:

Christine said...

It turned out to be a really cute halloween card!

Blessings,
Christine

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so cute, awesome job.

Allison Rankin said...

Super sweet...love the image and the layout!

Javablustamper said...

I LOVE it!! It is a GREAT Halloween card!!




Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...