Sunday, October 11, 2009

Stamp Something & Crazy 4 Autumn Blessings



Stamp Something's
challenge this week is to use brown as your primary color.Their prize for the winner is a 12 marker set of pastel COPICS! Does it get any better than that??? Crazy 4 Challenges(C4C6) asks you to create a card using a thankful theme so I am entering this there also. I used this circular image from the Cutting Cafe along with the sentiment for the middle of the circle. My leaves and pumpkin are digitals from Modern Sugar Blvd. The DP is Miss Elizabeth. I colored the brad with my Copic because it wasn't the right color. My images are colored with Copics also. I used my chalks to put a little color inside the circle.The ribbon is from some yarn I bought a few years ago at the Dollar Tree. Thanks for lookin' and don't forget to leave some lovin'!

7 comments:

Erin... said...

Such a beautiful autumn card!!! The papers are gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!

Jessica G. said...

Fun card; what a great idea to make a pumpkin peeking out of the sentiment circle! I love the technique of coloring brads with copics -- it saves me from buying brads in every color under the sun!!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute card! Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Christine said...

Beautiful card Georgia! Love the colors!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Anonymous said...

What a very pretty card!! Love those pretty papers!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp Something!! HUGS

Barbara said...

Very pretty!!! Thanks for playing C4C!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creation. Love the autumn colours and its a great take on the challenge.
Hugs
Desire

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...