Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween is coming...



I did these quick cards using a couple of digital images from My Grafico. The cute little bat and the sentiment are from My Grafico.I printed the bat twice (got to love digital) and then popped him up and bent the wings to make it look like he was flying. The pumpkins are from Modern Sugar Blvd, and I printed it twice, cut out one and popped it out in front of the first one.
It's been mighty quiet around the Blvd. for the last couple of weeks, hopefully it will liven up again soon...
I used stickles on the sentiment and my cool gooey punch from Martha Stewart. The dp is from Target's $1 spot for both cards. Hope everyone is off to enjoy their long weekend. We will just be sticking close to home and doing things that need to be done around here :( Last year we were in Las Vegas for my nephew's wedding. I can't believe it will be a year already!

3 comments:

Georgia said...

Love the DP on both cards! I'll have to make a trip to Target.

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely halloween creations. Wishing you a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desire

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! These are some beautiful Halloween creations!! I just LOVE that sparkly sentiment on the top one!! TFS! HUGS

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...