Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome Baby...


I did this card for my nephew and his wife (my niece in law?) who are expecting a baby in January. My daughter and I will be hosting a baby shower for them next month when they come home to Buffalo for a wedding. It's kind of hard to do a shower for someone who doesn't live close by and who will be flying home. (They live in Nevada). So... I asked her to register at stores where I know people can buy gifts at this end and she can pick them up in Nevada when they return home! Hopefully it will all work out! I did tell her to bring an extra suitcase...just in case there are some gifts at this end...(homemade gifts, etc.) So... now to plan the decorations, menu, etc.! I sure do love giving parties!

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh it's the cutest, awesome coloring.

Justine said...

Georgia, I love this card. The image is amazing and you colored it superbly

Desire Fourie said...

So pretty and perfect for the occassion.
Hugs
Desire

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...