Saturday, October 3, 2009

Midnight Madness Challenge #21 & Crazy 4 Challenges



How do you like them pumpkins! LOL! I used a couple different digital images this week for the Midnight Madness sketch challenge. I have also entered this in the Crazy 4 Challenges contest which wants sewing (real or faux) somewhere on your card.



My pumpkins are from Modern Sugar Blvd. and my cute little witch is a digital from the very talented Mo Manning over at Mo's digital pencil too! . She was a freebie over at SNR for her followers. I have used Miss Elizabeth dp and Michael's cardstock. Copics and glitter pens to color. So... let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

WOW look at those pumpkins...definitely two thumbs up from me. They are awesome. Love the little witch too...so cute. Your card is just adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at MMSC with us this week. Be sure to keep checking at Priscilla's for all the fun things this month.

Carol
MMSC-Guest Designer

StampOwl said...

fabulous creation

Desire Fourie said...

What a gorgeous card Georgia. I love the autumn colours and your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs
Desire

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Georgis - this is just adorable - love the colours and those pumpkins!! Well out together!! Thank you for playing the MMSC and we look forward to seeing you play along next week! Don't forget to check back for the HUGE Give Away and prizes this month!
Linda MMSC Guest Designer

Priscilla said...

What a great take on the sketch. I like how you popped those pumpkins and the coloring rocks on your images :) Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week. We value your participation and please mark your calendar for the Oct 16th MM Blog Hop :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Denise @ kc242 said...

Your cute little witch and pumpkins make this card soooooo cute! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks souchfor playing along with us in this weeks challenge.
Please stop by my blog, and sign up for my birthday blog candy. I will be giving it away at the end of the month!
Denise
Midnight Madness Design Team

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...