Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ahoy Matey !

Jellypark Friends is sponsoring the challenge this week at Cupcake Inspiration. The DT from Jellypark Friends were invited to join in the fun! Here is the inspiration pic from CIC:
Here is the card I created using one of Claire's great pirate decoupage sheets:
I used some DP from Quick Quotes for my background paper. Baker's twine was wrapped around the orange solid paper which has some mesh attached to it. My image was ripped around the edges and distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink. I stamped the compass on yet another piece of scrap card stock and added a few Tim Holtz brads and washers to finish it off. Check out the challenge at Cupcake Inspiration and have fun creating!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Cathy P said...

Great cupcakes and what a fun, quick card! Love the details you added. Thanks for sharing your creations with us at the Sister act Challenge Blog this week!
Hugs,
Cathy xx

Georgia said...

Hi Georgia, It's been awhile! This card is fantastic! My grandsons would love it.!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...