Wednesday, June 19, 2013

CDAC Progressive Challenge

I finally had some time to try out the progressive challenge @ CDAC! I was emailed this sweet umbrella image by Nana Vic.

I used Copic markers to color the image and then lots and lots of scrap designer papers from my big old pile! The brad in the flower was a gift from a friend and I placed the image up on pop dots. I love this umbrella and can see a lot of uses for it in my future! Thanks for the great image Vickie!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Clear it Out - Paper piecing and use your stash!
TTCRD - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the dots, and your layout. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

Barbara Godden said...

Great job with the paper piecing, great sketch. Thanks for playing along with Clear it out for the challenge

Glenda Atkins said...

Fab umbrella image and love your paper piecing!Neat card!
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

Great card! The colors are fabulous and the sentiment is perfect with it. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

Lynn's Place said...

Awesome card thanks for joining us @ CIO hope you stop by and play with us again <((>< LYNN B.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...