Sunday, June 30, 2013

Opportunity

I am so excited that tomorrow brings the new Doodle Pantry images! So excited that I wanted to share a card I made using the rooster set. I love the sentiments with this set as they are perfect for many different occasions. Here is my card...
I used the already colored version of the image. My papers are from Rusty Pickles and are quite old...But perfect for this image! I love that I can never throw away my papers no matter how old.lol!
Make sure to check over at Doodle Pantry tomorrow, June 1st for some fabulous new images...Can you say; "We're off to see the Wizard" ?!

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous with a wonderful sentiment.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Glittered Paws said...

Paper hoarder - (just like me) LOL. And aren't you glad you saved this one - goes perfect with the rooster image. Great card and love the sentiment you used.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super card. Perfect paper with that gorgeous image. Awesome design!

Unknown said...

Love this card Georgia...that is fabulous designer paper to go with it!

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous Rooster Georgia! I collect papers too, thank goodness they never go out of style, lol!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...