Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy June to All!

Today is the day of the new releases over at Doodle Pantry! I chose to work with the Lil' Oz set. Here is the set:
I colored the image and then set about making my card...
I colored with my Copic and used a glitter pen to make that yellow brick road... I cut out two tags using my Cricut Expression die cutting machine and added a pretty ribbon. My other papers are from my HUGE scrap pile! I don't think it will ever get smaller as I keep using new papers and add the leftovers to my pile ! lol! I used a Studio G punch to add the hearts.
Check out all of the new images at Doodle Pantry and take our challenge. You will be rewarded with a new set just for entering (must use a Doodle Pantry image...not sentiment only).

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous coloring Georgia. There was no way I would even attempt to try coloring this fab image. Great layout too!

Linda Anderson said...

How fabulous is that!!! What great coloring. Love the tag idea too. Wonderful job!

Linda

Elizabeth Hart said...

so very cute and I love the little hearts scattered about too!

Unknown said...

Oh so adorable! Love the double tag and your coloring is beautiful!

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable card Georgia, terrific colouring and design. Cute, cute!
hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

Great shimmery yellow road and I love how you put the image on a tag!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...