Friday, July 26, 2013

New Release at JP Friends

Over at Jellypark Friends Claire has released 6 new images to get you in the mood for the Christmas season. Only six months until Christmas is here once again. I know that it always seems to creep up so quickly and I am never quite prepared...lol!
I would like to share a card that I made using one of the new images:
My papers are from Cloud 9 Harvest Holidays pack. The ribbon was made by using Michael's ribbon. I colored the image with both Promarkers and Copic markers.The sentiment was cut out using a Stampin' Up window punch. A few rhinestones were added to the falling snow and my card was finished. I can remember sitting by the window watching the falling snow and wondering what Santa would put under my tree! Ahh...to be young again and have all the wonder, excitement and anticipation of the holiday!
Go over to Jellypark Friends and check out all of the new image releases. I know you will fall in love with them!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafting for All Seasons - Christmas in July
Inspire Me Fridays - Always Anything Goes

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Georgia this is such a fun little Christmas creation. Love it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Penny said...

You made such a sweet card with the window image! Love your design, DP, & bow! :^)
Hugs, Penny

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card, thank you so much for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...