Sunday, July 17, 2011

IDIC Weekly Challenge Is Here!


This week at I Did It Creations we challenge you to use an animal in your creation. Our sponsor is JLJ Designs and I was given this image of a deer in the forest. My husband is a hunter and I know that nothing makes him happier then seeing deer in the forest!
Go over to IDIC and check out the challenge then give it a try! While you are there you can check out all of the awesome "eye candy" that our DT have done with this image and other images!
Have a great Sunday!
I am entering this into the following:
Simon Says - Anything Goes
My Creative Moments - Wild Animals

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love how you colored this! Another great card, Georgia.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...