Wednesday, July 27, 2011

D2d Snowman


I went a little bit crazy with this card for the progressive challenge over at Delightful Inspiration (Designed 2 Delight) this week! I wanted to try some different stuff...so I did! I used my Cuttlebug and an embossing folder for my green background. I then distressed it with chalk ink and punched the edge with a paper punch. I also cut out some trees from my Winter Woodland cartridge with my Expression. This was all layered or popped up with foam tape to my yellow background paper! I kinda like how it turned out :D
The image is colored with both Prisma and Copic markers.
I would like to also enter it into the following challenges:
Delightful Inspiration Designer's challenge - Christmas theme (no red/green)
Craft Your Passion - Christmas in July
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Paper creations Ink - Christmas in July
Pollycraft Monday - Christmas in July

11 comments:

Shan said...

Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.

Hugs
Shannin

Star said...

Love it! That image is adorable, and I love your trees! =D

earthspirit927 said...

What a creative card:) I will have to try that embossing and chalking technique. Thank you for joining us over at Craft You Passion for our Christmas in July Challenge.We look forward to see other project from you. Have a wonderful Day:)

Jennifer Scull said...

he is so adorable! I love the extra trees as well as the punching on your paper. so cute! :)

Arts by Sara said...

Georgia... Your card is absolutely wonderful! I love the layout and your coloring is beautiful! Thank You for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! Have a wonderful rest of the week! Happy Creating! Sara

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Hi Georgia! Hope you are doing well. I wanted to stop by and see how you are doing since it's been a while!! This little snowman card is adorable!!! You do such good work! Have a great evening!!!

Michelle said...

WONDERFUL job Georgia!!! This is such a cute card! Thanks for joining us in our Saturday Challenge @ Designed 2 Delight!!

Kerrie said...

Wonderful card... lovely colouring...

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Super Sweet!

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Georgia, very lovely
thanks for joining the PCI challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Creation Love your work

Thanks for Joining us at Paper

Creations Ink

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...