Monday, July 25, 2011

Happi Monday Once Again!


This week at Happileigh Scrappin' we are challenging you to try your hand at a shaped card. No true squares or rectangles today! I used this wonderful image called "For you Bear on Present" for my card! I colored with both Prisma and Copic markers. I added a ribbon to the top where the card is joined front to back...and it's finished! I chose to use the uncolored digi but you can also purchase one that is already colored for you! Another birthday card for my reserve pile! I love to have those cards ready for work, family , etc. You never know when you might need one! lol!
Go on over to HLSC and check out all of the wonderful creations by my Happi Sisters! Join in the fun! Come on...what are waiting for?
I would also like to enter the following challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity - Shaped Cards
Paper Cutz - Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge - Birthday
Lexi's Creations - Shaped Card

9 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

this is such a fun, happy card! that bear looks as if he is having a grand time! :)
it's always nice to add another card to the birthday stash, isn't it? I can never seem to have enough on hand. good idea!

Star said...

This is just so cute. I love the colors!! You did a fabulous job coloring, and this image is just perfect for a shaped card!!

Chris Hanselman said...

Love your card!! The coloring is amazing. :)

pinky said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at c4E. Hugs
pinky

Susan Paul said...

Fantabulous card. What a great card for a birthday and your coloring is awesome!! Love it!

Vicki said...

I totally love your bear! He is just such a cutie. Your coloring is great!

Kazza said...

A lovely fun card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. Karenxx

Lin said...

Just perfect for our shaped card challenge at Lexi's Creations.

Lin xx

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...