Monday, July 4, 2011

Happi Monday to All!

This week over at Happileigh Scrappin' our challenge is to use a frame in your creation. Any way you want to just make sure there is a frame...Here is what I did...


My cute image is Jenny (already colored). I used a clear acetate panel with the definition of Unique printed on it. I placed this behind my frame, with paper behind it. Then I added all of the other items. All in all; I really like how it turned out!
Check out all of the wonderful creations at Happileigh Scrappin' and see how you can "get framed"!
I am also entering this into the following:
Charisma Cards - Favorite flavor of Ice Cream (Pistachio...yum!)
Digi Doodle Shop - Anything Goes

4 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Very cute card. The daisies add a nice touch. Thanks for joining us at DDSC.
Diane

Scrappy Scatty said...

what a lovely card and fabby colours
thank you for joining us this week over at Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous layout sweetie. Thank you for joining us at DDSC this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Made by Mandy said...

Beautiful card Georgia, love the fresh colours and the sentiment panel is great.

Love Mandy xxx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...