Friday, July 22, 2011

Fishing Around...


Hi everyone! I had this sweet freebie from Lia Stamps and thought I would make a card for my brother who is an avid fisherman. I colored the image with my Copic markers and placed it on black card stock after punching the corners with a SU ticket corner punch. My background is from tow different pieces of paper. The blue paper is from Pizazz. The golden color is a solid piece from SU that I ran through my Cuttlebug with one of Tim Holtz's folders. This one looks like a sunburst so I thought it would be perfect! My fish on the raffia line were a favor from a friends' retirement party.
All in all...I really like how this turned out and I hope my brother does too.
I would like to enter this into the following:
Fairy Tale Challenge - Summer, sun, sunshine!
Floweret - Vacation
Inspire Me Friday - Always Anything Goes
The Stamp Man Challenge - Anything by Tim Holtz (his embossing folder)
Stamp Something - embellishment

5 comments:

Bianca said...

What a lovely card! Love the little fish! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge and for entering our GD call. We will publish the new guestdesigners in two weeks with our next chalenge! xx Bianca

Anonymous said...

Hello
wow this is sweet, this is an amazing card. The design and colors are stunning.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
* Karla **

PokSa said...

Beautiful work. Great image.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra

Neil said...

Thank you for entering your creation into the Anything by Tim challenge at The Stamp Man. It is lovely.

Lia said...

Sooooo cute! I love the way you used my image :)

Hardly wait to see more of your creations with my digis! :)

Hugs,
Lia

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...