Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Holiday!


This week at IDIC our challenge is: Patriotic! Let us see your red, white and blue! We got to work with some sweet images from Beary Dust Stamps and I used this cutie! My background paper is actually left over from Valentines day! I loved how it looked with my colored image so had to use it. I colored with Copic and Promarker markers. I used a chalk ink to distress the edges of my sentiment. The ribbon was a scrap piece (Love when that works out for you!). I used photoshop to place the border around my image and placed everything on a blue card base that I made. Go on over to IDIC and check out the goodies that our DT have for your viewing pleasure and then try your hand at the challenge. Happy 4th of July to all of my American followers and Happy Canada Day for my Canadian followers...

3 comments:

Angie said...

Thank you for letting me hop on by!! Your card is soo adorable.

I will stop by again somtime.

Jennie said...

Gorgeous card Georgia!
Very patriotic indeed!
Hope you have a wonderful July 4th :)

xx

Debbie said...

Great Card Love It Love That you Work With Children with needs.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...