Monday, October 11, 2010

Love Ewe!



I love this little lamb! How can you not smile at this cutie! This image is by Robyn over at Robyn's Fetish. She can be found with a few other artists by clicking on the Stitchy Bear & I Did It Crafting Boutique logo on my right side of my blog.I used a sizzix die cut for the green flourishes and my spellbinder die for the shape around the lamb and the green paper.I colored with Copics and used a glitter gel pen in the white part of the lamb (hard to see in the pic but really cool IRL). My background papers are all oldies from my HUGE stash! I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Crafts4Eternity - all that glitters
Cute Card Thursday - Make it Your Own
Craftalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Create For Fun - Use a digital image
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Use a song as the inspiration ( Mares Eat Oats, and Does eat oats,and little Lambs eat ivy...)

9 comments:

pinky said...

Very sweet little card! Thanks for sharing with us at C4E this week.
Pinky

cabio's craft corner said...

This is such a sweet card that made me giggle!! Cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card love the image...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

Kathleen said...

This is so cute
Thank you for joining this week a t c4e

Deb said...

very sweet card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Jeanette said...

Hi Georgia, Stopped in to say hello. This card turned out so darn cute. I'm smiling.

michele said...

Fabulous card Georgia thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx

having a {me} day said...

Oh this is so sweet! Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

scotspanda said...

great card, the lamb is cute

thankyou for joining in with my musically inspired challenge this week @ Allsorts

Amanda xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...