Sunday, October 3, 2010

D2D Apple Delight!


The challenge from Faith at Designed 2 Delight this week is to use this cute apple image (the 2 apples together).This image is free for the first challenge of the month so if you don't have it; go and grab it before it is placed in her shop for sale! This is a progressive challenge and you will receive the next weeks' image free if you enter a creation using the current weeks' image. I have re-sized and flipped the image to incorporate it on my card. I have used a Martha Stewart punch to punch out some music sheet paper from Paper Studio for my border. I also added a green ribbon behind the border punch to "bring it up a notch"! My sentiment is an actual stamp from Hero Arts. I used Prisma color markers to color my image.Pop dots were added to the apples on the bottom to give some dimension. My card stock is actually from a company that makes checks! The black paper behind the sentiment is from A.C Moore. I am also entering this at Double Delight where the challenge is to "punch it up" by using a border punch on your card.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful card!!! Those apples are so perfect for this time of year and you have colored them beautifully!!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful job! The apples look so yummy! Love the sentiment!

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Fabulous card and love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Designed2Delight.
Kathie xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a great design. Beautiful work, Georgia.

Sherrie Conner said...

Oh!! Great card Georgia!! I love it! The sentiment is PERFECT and I love the little hightlights and shading on the apples! Awesome!
Thanks for playing with us again!! :)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...