Thursday, October 7, 2010

Clearly Delightful Blog Challenge#10


I thought I would like to color up a cute little sheep image from Laurie at Doodle Pantry this week. I love her artwork! I am a little biased as I was a member of her first Design Team but none the less...she is one of my favorite artists! She rocks!!! Right now there is a challenge on her site to use ribbon along with one of her images to make your creation. I did a card to give to my Hubby whose initials are...are you ready for this!? EWE! I kid you not! lol funny I know but yup those are his initials! It works out well for me and this sentiment though! I am entering this into the monthly challenge at Clearly Delightful Blog Challenge.

8 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh my Georgia, this is precious! Don't ya just love this cutie...fabulous card hun!
hugs & blessings!

Christine said...

That's way to funny!!! Perfect card for him! My initials are "CAN". It works for me cause I CAN do anything!!!

Sue said...

Georgia, cute card and image, your hubby will love it! I had a look around, you are a busy lady, lots of great cards. Loved the pics of the dam too.

Best,
Sue Drees

Claudine Poch said...

This is so sweet and precious! Thanks for joining us at the Clearly Delightful Challenge.

K. Joy said...

Awww, Georgia, this is so cute! I love how you colored the sheep! Great way to use the ribbon too. I'm so glad you played with us!!

L.Wilson said...

Oh my, look how CUTE this is!! Wonderful colors and coloring, and sweet details! Thanks for playing CDBC10!

Dawn Frost said...

Love your little sheep he is adorable! Thanks for joining us this month at Clearly Delightful!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute card, Georgia! Great job bringing this image to life with you wonderful coloring and design. So good to have you playing with us!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...