Sunday, October 24, 2010

IDIC # 25


The challenge this week at I Did It Challenge Blog is an easy one! Anything Goes! The design team were allowed to pick an image from Didgi Doodles. I chose this little cutie named Katey. I decided to make a tag with her. I cut out my tag from gray card stock using my Cricut. I then used Some chalk inks to stamp all over the tag with a stamp set called Travel World from TPC Studio. My princess circle was a freebie (sorry don't remember where...). I colored Katey using my Copic markers. The arrows on the tag are made out of vinyl from the cover of an old school binder(I try to think green!). I cut them out using my Cricut and Accent Essentials cartridge. Ribbon is Miss Elizabeth's. Go on over to the IDIC blog and check out what the other DT have done for your viewing enjoyment and give the challenge a whirl! Have a great Sunday everyone! My grand daughter is in a cheerleading competition later today (and she's only 8!).

5 comments:

Christine said...

She is so cute!!! I love your background stamping! Nice touch.

Gem said...

Georgia this tag is lovely :) Gemma x

Pat (mspfd) said...

What an awesome tag, Georgia. Love the colors and your wonderful mix of details. And to think you just pressed a button and cut out a tag... Wow! Am I the only crafter w/o a Cricut?

Gurkiss said...

Such a lovely tag you have made :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Gurkiss said...

Hi again :)

You wondered if it was a stamp around the girlstamp on my card. There is no stamp, I have drawn that myself :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...