Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Did It Charming!


The challenge this week at the I Did It Challenge blog is all about using charms. Please use a charm somewhere on your creation! My card today uses this sweet birdie image from one of the talented artists who are connected with Stitchy Bear and I Did It Creations Crafting Creations. This week's artist is Card Mad Fairy and can be found here. I did my card using the sketch from this week's
challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges. I did take a little liberty with the sketch by turning the background around and using a different shape for the middle area...but that's what is so good about sketch challenges...They are sketches and you are able to jump off from their starting point and make it your own! My card stock and designer paper is from DCWV. I colored using Copic markers and Sharpie markers . My ribbon from my stash. The charm is from Michael's and the flower from a company called Trico.
Go on over to the IDIC blog and check out what all of our designers have created for you... Jump right into the challenge and let us see how "charming" you can be! Have a great day everyone!
I am also entering this into the following challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch challenge
Wee Memories - Free For All

8 comments:

Christine said...

So sweet and charming!!!

Gem said...

Georgia this is a lovely creation! :) x

ladyjanet_56 said...

what a lovely card & that charm adds so much, lovely colours too, thanks for joining in all this fun at OSCC, Janet

Nicole said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the blue and yellow color combo.

CARLA PREDIGER said...

So cute. I loved it.

Jennie said...

Really lovely Georgia!
Great how you coloured the image too
xx

Kristine said...

=) LOve those whimsy floral birdies!! How cute--and great sketch too!

Gurkiss said...

Wonderful card and happy colors :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...