Monday, October 18, 2010

D2D Challenge


The challenge this week at Designed to Delight is an easy one.It's all about breast cancer awareness.October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Many of us have been affected by this disease in one way or another... I have lost one good friend and had another one go through all the horrors that breast cancer has to offer. I am thankful that my friend Gail is a survivor and I love her dearly.Never a day goes by that I don't think about my friend Sue who wasn't as lucky...This card was done with an image that Faith has up in her store here. I received it for free for being in her progressive challenge. Why not go over to Designed to Delight and check out the wonderful set she has for sale for Breast Cancer Awareness Week? I also did this card to enter in D2D's sister challenge; Double Delight. At Double Delight the challenge is to think pink. Have a great week everyone and hug your mothers, sisters, daughters, and girlfriends...

5 comments:

dstandard said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Designed 2 Delight!

Gurkiss said...

Lovely card you made :)

Have a nice day.

Hugs Gurkiss

Sherrie Conner said...

This is great card Georgia! Any friend or female family member will cherish it!
So glad to see you again this week at the D2D Challenge!! :)

Christine said...

Beautiful card for such a good cause. I think we all know the effects of breast cancer on a personal level. We know people that are survivors and those who weren't as lucky. My blessings go out to all of them.

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Such a beautiful card Georgia. I love it. Thank you for sharing your card at Designed 2 Delight.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...