Sunday, October 17, 2010

IDIC Challenge #25


The challenge at I Did It Challenge blog this week is entitled, "The Girl of My Dreams". We got to choose from some really cute images from Beary Dust.So many cute girl images that it was really difficult to just choose one...but I finally picked Tracey. I think she is just adorable! I used a new technique from Splitcoast Stampers that had me using my Score Pal to dry emboss the lines on my yellow card stock. A pretty neat technique! My sentiment and little floral stamps are from SU and my card stock from Michael's. I used Copic markers to color her and a few rhinestones to complete the look. Go over and check out all the neat creations the DT have created for you, and try out the challenge! Have a great week everyone!
I am also entering this into :
Craftalicious - Anything goes
Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge - "These are my Peeps"
Just Inspirational - Anything Goes

15 comments:

Mary Duffek said...

What a fun card! Love your coloring and all the little extra details. Awesome card!

Tammylee said...

Your card is adorable! Gotta love that image. This was a fun challenge!

Tammylee

Christine said...

Very cute! That little girl is adorable and I love your embossing detail. Great card!!!

Unknown said...

What a crazy cute card!! I just love that little girl digi!! Your coloring is just awesome!!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Dana said...

She is just so sassy!! Love her! Your embossed papers turned out fabulous!! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs~
Dana

CARLA PREDIGER said...

So cute! Loved it.

Tracy said...

So cute! Great job with the new technique and your image. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational for the digi challenge AND at Digi Doodle Shop's Best for the peeps challenge!

Gurkiss said...

I love your card and the colors :)

Yellow and Blue for Sweden :)

Have a nice day.
Hugs Gurkiss

Julie said...

Cute card and great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
Hugs,
julie

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute but also sassy. Coloured fantastically. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

gina g said...

Really cute card i love the image. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Unknown said...

Cute image! A Fun card! Love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodles Shop`s Best!

Tine

Unknown said...

Cute image! A Fun card! Love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodles Shop`s Best!

Tine

Anonymous said...

Bright fun card.Your embossing turned out great.Perfect sentiment for a happy card!Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Daniele said...

Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational with your lovely card this week
hugs

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...