Friday, February 28, 2014

The Luck of the Irish!

Today I am going to share with you the card I made for Cardz TV latest card challenge: St. Patrick's Day. I am not Irish but sure do have a lot of friends who are and one of them will be getting this card from me.


I have created a tri-fold card using papers by Quick Quotes and Studio G. My sentiment tags were cut from an old file folder and the edges inked using Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink. My circle embellishments were made using a tutorial by Desire Fourie. Click on her name and be prepared to be "dazzled"! She is one talented lady. My shamrocks were cut using my Cricut Expression machine and the faces are from Peachy Keen. The sentiment is from Mary at Cardz TV. I love her sentiments and am so honored to be on her Design Team! I used two different stamp sets for my card: "It's All About You" and "Happy Days". Check out the challenge while you are there and you just might be the winner of one of her marvy stamp sets.



I would like to enter the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fantabulous Cricut -All About You (Use your fav color. Mine is so green!)

11 comments:

Brenda said...

What a fabulous step card! I love the clovers and how you placed your sentiments. Will have to check out your link on the embellishments. Hugs!

Sue said...

Love your St Patty's Day card, you know what they say, "If you're lucky enough to be Irish, You're Lucky Enough"
Thanks for you comment at BSS always appreciated.

Hope all is well with you.

Hugs
Sue

Sandra said...

Fabulous card Georgia!! Very creative!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Jeri said...

What a great fold and design on this card. Love the papers, they are totally perfect for a St. Paddy's Day card.
Hugs, Jeri

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is wonderful! I so love your card Georgia!! :)

DebC said...

I love step cards! Super good job
Deb

Karla Yungwirth said...

Wonderful card! I love the folds. And the shamrocks are so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB :)

Blue6366 said...

cute cute cute

sophiesmama said...

Great card, Georgia! I love those PK faces on the shamrocks...too cute! Thank you so much!!
Hugz,
Mary

Mimi said...

Awesome step card! Love that sentiment!

Cathy (aka Mimi)
Cardztv DT sister

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Georgia I am so pleased to see that you managed to follow my little tutorial. Your folded circle embellies looks just wonderful with the two tones and incorporated beautifully on your card. Thanks for the little marketing for me here xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...