Friday, February 28, 2014

"Winging Your Way"

Did my title catch your attention?! This week at Jellypark Friends the challenge is to create something with "wings". I have used a beautiful image from Jellypark Friends with this fairy...


Isn't she simple lovely? I colored her with Copic markers and then "fussy" cut her out. I then mounted her on my A2 size card base. I added the flowers next. They were stamped on vellum paper then colored on the back side of each with oil crayons. They were mounted using pop dots for two of them. I then went at it and just doodled around all the edges of the card.Such fun!!! The sentiment was stamped last. I love how she turned out. I think just looking at this card made me feel peaceful...lol! Check out all of the wonderful winged things that the D.T. have created for you and then plan on joining us at Jellypark for our challenge.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Georgia, this is so darling! I just love the design and the doodling! The flowers are fab with the fairy! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Georgia! That image is so sweet, and your flowers are lovely! :o)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...