Sunday, February 9, 2014

Cruisin'

Hi everyone. I have been so very busy that I haven't had a chance to post anything here in a while. Well today I will change that!
I made a card for my nephew for his special day today. He is 17 and has his first car so I thought that this cut from Nifty Fifties was perfect to use. What do you think?

I cut the car at 2" and layered all of the pieces. I used a different cut for the sentiment to go on. My sentiment is a stamp from Michael's. I added a peace symbol brad. I inked around my background paper which is from DCWV with Tim Holtz distress tea dye ink. My card was finished! I hope he likes it. (I know he will like the inside with the $$$...lol).
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Stripes and/or dots (my background paper)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes (#38)

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just perfect. Your nephew will love it.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

mamawcindy said...

This is a perfect card for someone his age ad having his own car. His going to love it. I've been pretty sick. Glad I finally was able to come visit you. Hope your doing good. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I like it. Is it a 57 Chevy> Thank you for sharing this inspirational and beautiful art with us today.
Please come back real soon.
Blessings, Carole (DT WAW)

Saints Rule! said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday!

JoanieMc said...

Oh, I think it is a great card for your nephew. Really cute image. Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Joanie

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...