Sunday, February 23, 2014

Here in a Pinch...

I wanted to share a card I made using a Doodle Pantry image and sentiment. Isn't this crab just the cutest? I used the colored version of the image so I didn't have to worry about coloring it. I used two different Nestabilities Dies for the yellow and white backgrounds.
My background paper is from my scrap pile.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Doodle Pantry - Use a Doodle Pantry image
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Lorianna said...

This is such a sweet Card! LOVE the layout!!! Hugs
Thanks for joining us for Doodle Pantry Digital challenge #43 hope to see you again!
Hugs Lorianna DPDT

L.Wilson said...

That crab is one of my favorites! Your card is absolutely adorable! Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 43!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

I LOVE Doodle Pantry! Your card is crabulous!

Karen Dunbrook said...

very cute card..

kanatanewf said...

A very cute card to lift someone's spirits. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

Stephanie said...

This is too cute! I had a lovely time looking at your creations - each one is unique and beautiful. Looking forward to following you and visiting often!

Hugs and blessings to you!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...