Friday, February 14, 2014

CardzTV Birthday Challenge

Hi everyone! I am uber excited to present to you my first creation made as a member of the Cardz TV design team! Mary split the team into two sections: card design team and 3D design team. I am on the Card design team. I chose for this challenge to make a card for a child. I work with preschoolers and always need birthday cards so this was a good choice for me. Here is what I created...
I used the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge for my number 5 which I cut out of some neat design paper with numbers on it. I love the look! I used paper from Studio G for my green star background paper. I then free hand drew a birthday cake and candles to which I added the birthday sentiment from the Cardz TV stamp set entitled,"Happy Days". I also cut a star out using my Cricut once again to place the cake sentiment on. To the star I added an action wobble so it wiggles back and forth to make the card a lot of fun!
I had so much fun creating this card. I hope you will go over to Cardz TV and check out all of the other creations that the D.T. have done for you. Perhaps you will even join in the fun and try to win a stamp set of your own! Just...Have Fun!

P.S. Happy Valentine's Day!
I would like to partake of the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Craftitude Challenge #58 - Anything Goes
Sister Act- Anything Goes

11 comments:

Brenda said...

What a super cute birthday card! I love that number cut out of that paper-it's a great look! I also love your cake, wow you drew it?!! Love it!! Your card is so fabulous for the little ones in your life. Hugs!

Marsha said...

So Cute. I have this number paper so it caught my eye right away. Love the big #5 idea.

Melissa said...

This is gr8t!!!

Jeri said...

Great card, Georgia. I love how you cut the number out of number paper. Great idea! Welcome aboard the DT!
Hugs, Jeri

Sharon said...

This is a fabulous card Georgia!! I so love the big '5' and that great number paper. The star with the cake on it is great. Love that it is on an action wobble!! :)

sophiesmama said...

Georgia, your card is super cute, and I love the big 5 with the number paper!! I'm so happy to have you on the Cardz TV Card Challenge DT!
Big hugz,
Mary

Blue6366 said...

love, love, love this card! Awesome papers and execution. You really rocked this challenge.

girlia said...

Awesome job

Cindy Vernon said...

Great card.

Lizzie Laine said...

Super cute birthday card Georgia, I love the papers!

DebC said...

Great birthday card! I love the number in a different paper it looks great
Deb C

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...