Friday, January 31, 2014

Lots of Love!

I love that song from the late 60's..."Wild Thing...you make my heart sing...you make everything...groovy!" This fortnight the challenge at Jellypark Friends is all about love...Lots of Love! Let's see what you come up with for our challenge.
I made this card to give to my hubby on Valentine's Day. I used a sweet boy in dinosaur costume for the image.I love this image and it so versatile. I can think of a dozen or more occasions that you could incorporate this image into your card...How many can you come up with?
Check out all of the design teams creativity by checking out the Jellypark Friends blog and then try your hand at our challenge.
Happy Friday everyone!!!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Fantastic card, Georgia! Love the colours and that adorable image! Have a wonderful weekend! :o)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Georgia this is such a fun card, and creative use of the adorable image to make a Valentine card. Yes, I do remember the song from the sixties! Awesome card!

Hope all goes well in your neck of the woods! Don't know about you, but I can't wait for warmer weather... I'm sick of snow!

Penny said...

Georgia, this is soooo cute! I love your design, papers, bright colors, and that fab embossing! Love the sentiment and the little banner at the top, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute and fun. Love the cheerful colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...