Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cardz TV Design Team!

I am super excited to announce that I have been chosen to be one of the newest members of Mary's design team for Cardz TV design team!

I love Cardz TV and have been following Mary for years now. What that girl can do with her sentiments and die cuts is crazy! I started following her when I bought my first Cricut die cutting machine. I continue to follow her and have learned so much from her. It is an honor to now serve on her design team.Mary carries full line of stamps that fit in perfectly for every need you may have. I can't wait to show you all my first creation. Stay tuned for further creativity from me and all of the Cardz TV
design team!

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you create for the DT. :) Janis

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Congrats! What a great team to be part of. Can't wait to see your creations. I'm a new follower.

Nancy said...

Ooh, Georgia!! This is happy news indeed! I've been following Cardz TV for years...and I didn't even have a Cricut! Congratulations to you, my friend! :o)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations, Georgia! I can't wait to see all your new creations. Wow! Off to check out Cardz TV!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...