Friday, January 3, 2014

New Beginnings...

Welcome 2014! I hope this year will be full of wonderful promise, family, and love for all of you... Over at Jellypark Friends we are starting off the new year with a "New Beginnings" challenge. We want to see your creation that has anything to do with new beginnings. Whether it be a new job, new home, new baby, new love, etc. You get the idea...think NEW! I used a cute image from Jellypark Friends to make a card to congratulate a friend on her new job. Check out the sweet image...
I colored her using Copic markers. Here is my finished card...


I used some cool papers and did some stitching with my sewing machine.I placed everything on a kraft card stock base. I also used Tattered Angels glimmer mist to change the white flowers so they would match the papers.The cloth covered brad is an oldie from my "stash". A few brads to place in the center of the flowers and my card was done!
I would love to have you all check out the challenge at Jellypark Friends and then join in the fun. Have a great weekend everyone.
I would also like to enter the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Goes
Cards Galore - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is fabulous and so perfect for the working lady.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Fearless said...

lovely Card! great start on jellypark, good luck with commenting on entries lol i still have some time until we have to :D hope you will inspire a lot of people as im already inspired by it x x x

Penny said...

What a perfect image for your friend! Love your darling design, the pretty color palette, and your DP & embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Nancy said...

Great card, Georgia! She's such a cutie! Hope you're doing well, my friend! :o)

Karen Letchworth said...

What a super cute card, and a great way to help someone celebrate landing a new job. I'm sure it will be appreciated and enjoyed. Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge, and please stop by to join us again
soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

How sweet are you to congratulate someone on landing a new job? It is a sweet card. Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. I want to pray for ‘Multiplied Blessings’ including, but not limited to Peace, Prosperity and Health to you and your whole household during the 12 months in 2014.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson

Unknown said...

Adorable image and you've colored it beautifully!
Thanks so much for sharing at TTCRD. We hope to see you back very soon!
hugs--
Roberta
Through the Craft Room Door DT
Queen Bee Paper Crafts

mamawcindy said...

Your Card is so Cute! Happy New Year to you! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...