Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stamp-n-Doodle Challenge

I just found this challenge and of course the deadline is 11:59 PM tonight! I made my card using the image that they were giving away for you to use. Isn't this the sweetest? It's called, "Lazy Summer Days". The challenge was to add blue, sparkle,and embossing. I used a paper that is already embossed and has glitter on it...so it made this card all the quicker to finish! I colored this using Sharpie and Copic markers. I do love how it turned out though! The challenge can be found here. I will definitely try their challenge again...and hopefully will give myself more time! lol!

2 comments:

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

LOVE it Georgia!! Thanks so much for joining STAMP-N-DOODLE's challenge this past week:)

Unknown said...

Super card Georgia! Thanks for participating in Stamp-n-Doodle's Challenge and Congratulations on winning.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...