Thursday, July 8, 2010

AiFactory "Green With Envy" Challenge





The challenge this week at AiFactory is entitled "Green with Envy". This challenge is to recycle objects and include them in your card, creation, etc. For my creation I made a mini album with pockets for journaling tags, etc. I used empty toilet paper rolls, cardboard from a box and the cardboard sleeves that Panera Bread slips over their coffee cups (so you don't burn your hands).I also used pieces of white cloth "rope" that were tying some chairs together in a box that came with a table &chair set my daughter bought. I pretty much like to re-use and re-purose whatever I can! My papers are from We R the Memory Keepers.My images are from AiFactory and can be found here.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, you are so resourseful! What a great job!!! Love it!

xx

Ellis said...

Great work on the challenge, thanks for stopping by! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Maria Matter said...

WOWZA!!! this is amazing, great job!
blessings!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! How cool is this!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...