Thursday, July 29, 2010

Christmas in July!


This week the challenge at AiFactory is: Christmas in July! So...let's see your Christmas creations! It's never too early to start! The holiday will be here before we know it! For my card I used this cute image from the AiVault store here called, "Let's sing a Merry Song". I used kraft paper for my card and "faux" stitched around the edges. My image was printed on Georgia Pacific card stock and cut into the scalloped circle using my Spellbinder die. I used a sheer ribbon to decorate the top and Stickles to give the image a lot of glitz! Colored with Copics.My sentiment is a retired SU stamp. Why don't you go over to the challenge blog and check out all of the other creations and then give it a try? You just might be our next winner! Have a great day everyone!
P.S. The DT call has been extended for a couple more weeks so why not fill out the application while you are there too?!

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...