Friday, July 23, 2010

Orange You The Best!


Another card done with a lovely image from Doodle Pantry.I did a rather simple card to show off this image. I think it should take "center stage". What do you think? I stamped my background paper using a a background stamp from SU. The brown paper is from Quick Quotes. The bee was a rub on from my stash. Go on over to Doodle Pantry and pick up some fruit today! It is low in calories and won't stay on your hips! lol! Have a great Friday everyone and leave me some lovin'!

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Georgia, this is a marvelous design. And I do very much like that the image is center stage! Have a great weekend!

Christine said...

Such a fun card! I love that little bee!!! xx

Maria Matter said...

oooo, this is very pretty Georgia!!

L.Wilson said...

This is SWEET! Great sketch too!

CarlaKH said...

great card...love those colors together.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...